Complaints/ Grievance Procedure
In the event that any member feels that he or she has suffered discrimination in any way, or that the Club Policies, Rules or Codes of Conduct have been broken, they should follow the procedures below.
1) In the first instance they should report the matter to the Team Manager to seek a satisfactory solution.
2)���� If this is not forthcoming or the incident / situation does not allow for this course of action and / or agreement can not be reached they should report the matter to the Club Secretary / Club Mentor or if he/she is not available within 48hrs, to another member of the Committee.
Your report should include:
- Details of what, when, and where the occurrence took place.
- Any witness statement and names.
- Names of any others who have been treated in a similar way.
- Details of any former complaints made about the incident, date, when and to whom it was made.
- A preference for a solution to the incident.
The Club���s Management Committee will sit for any hearings that are requested.
The Club’s Management Committee will have the power to:
- Warn as to future conduct
- Suspend from membership
- Remove from membership any person found to have broken the Club���s Policies or Codes of Conduct
It is the responsibility of all Club Officials, Managers and Coaches to ensure the Rules, Policies and Guidelines laid down by the Club are adhered to. Should anyone witness behaviour or activities contravening any of the aforementioned then the incident should be reported to an appropriate person at the earliest opportunity.